About Me

My photo
Hello – my name is Charlie. I have a BS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and a MS in Operations Research from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI). I am currently enrolled at Boston University in the Project Management MS program. I’ve worked at IBM for 23 years, currently at the East Fishkill, New York facility in the beautiful Hudson Valley area of the United States. I manage technical teams that transfers newly developed electrical components from research into manufacturing. I am a Commander for the US Navy Reserves, and an Assistant Scoutmaster for our Boy Scout Troop. I enjoy hiking, canoeing, and working on our old home. I also have passionate hobbies with antique tractors, cars, and raising dairy goats. I hope these blogs bring more informal information and tidbits about these hobbies to others. My daughter often posts on my Reynolds Acres Ranch blog for me.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pine Plains Baseball - Tim Reynolds



There's no one I'm prouder of than my son who was named to New York State's Baseball All-State team. He's a champion player both on and off the field, donating his time to charities and is an Eagle Scout. Currently, he's a Freshman at Ithaca College in their Physical Therapy Program. Way to go Tim!



See more at: http://www.newyorksportswriters.org/reference/boys_baseball_stars_2008.shtml

No comments: